|Added on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (139 days ago)|
- Close to Town Centre & both Train Stations
- EPC Rating C
- Modern Conversion Apartment
- Kitchen with dishwasher & washing machine
- Close to Shops and amenities
- Communal Garden
- Furnished to a good standard
Set close to Reading Town Centre is this modern and stylish converted one bedroom apartment. The apartment is offered on a furnished basis. The property comprises of an entrance hallway, modern separate kitchen, shower room, lounge and one double bedroom. The apartment is a short walk away from Reading Town Centre. EPC rating: C. Agency fees applicable.
Entrance hall with doors to living room, kitchen, bedroom and shower room.
Kitchen (8`9" x 5`9") comprises stainless steel sink unit, base and eye level units, electric oven and hob with extractor fan over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted electric heater and side aspect double glazed window.
Living room (12` x 10`4") with rear aspect double glazed window, wall mounted electric heater, TV, telephone and power points, airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom (12` x 7`10") with rear aspect window, wall mounted electric heater, TV, telephone and power points.
Shower room with tiled shower cubicle and plumbed in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c and heated towel rail.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66110596.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference JRO27996624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Rosi Management, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.