|Added on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (105 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Furnished property
- Situated in Lower Weston walking distance to the city center
- Ideal for a professional single or a couple
- Living Room with open plan kitchen and two windows to the road
- Two sofas, table nest and TV cabinet in living room
- Integrated appliances including dishwasher in kitchen
- Master with built in wardrobe, double bed and three sets of drawers
- Lots of cupboard space.
- Bike Store outside, gas central heating and near to cycle track
- Sorry, no pets or Housing Benefit
The two bedroom flat is available in August on a furnished basis and is situated in Lower Weston, a short walk from the center of Bath.
Located on the second floor, there is an entrance hall with two spacious cupboards, one housing the boiler. The master bedroom has a build in wardrobe, double bed and three sets drawers. The second bedroom is located next to the living room and is currently used as a study and has a desk, chair and shelf unit. There is an open plan living room with kitchen with two windows out to the road, The living room has two sofas, nest of tables and TV cabinet. The modern kitchen has integrated fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher along with ceramic hob and electric oven. In the bathroom there is a shower over the bath, WC and wash basin.
The flat has a lot of storage space, but to add to it, there is a loft with a ladder for further storage. The complex has a secure bicycle store and is located close to the Bristol to Bath cycle path which in turn leads to the canal tow path to Bradford on Avon.
The flat is heated with gas central heating and has beige carpet throughout giving it a full homely feeling in the city.
This is an ideal home for a professional person or couple and is available on a 12 month tenancy starting in August. Sorry, no pets or Housing Benefit.
Call now to arrange a viewing on 01225 667815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nestmoove, Bath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.