|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 September 2018 (70 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 409515
Property Reference: 409515.
A large 6 bedroom maisonette within a very short walk circa 3 minutes to Tooting Broadway tube station, and therefore only around 30 minutesto the city and West End.
This property works out at £600 pppm or at under £650 pppm with a fully inclusive rent with a fair usage charge for the gas, electric, council tax, water rates, wifi and tv license avaiable at £3,850.00
St George’s hospital is also only a 2 minutes’ walk from this lovely split level apartment.
This apartment has a large kitchen dining room and a separate evening kitchen on the second floor and there are 2 bathrooms.
This property also comes with a living room with direct access onto a roof terrace.
An amazing glazed roof terrace overlooks the rooftops herein SW17 on the second level and on the ground there is an easy maintained sunny garden for your sole use.
All bedrooms are doubles with double beds, so no box rooms; however some rooms are bigger than others.
Constant hot water so no one needs to worry about waiting for the system to reheat!
2 washing machines, 2 fridges and freezers, dish washer,central heating, nicely furnished and decorated, with loads of cupboard space.
Resident parking permits are available from Wandsworth Council for 12 months for £140.00.
A marvellous place to come home to and enjoy right in the heart of Tooting a vibrant place to take pleasure in.
Landlord managed property. More photos will be provided in due course.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,600.00 per month (£830.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £5,000.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 30 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 409515
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40951502072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.