|Added on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (138 days ago)|
- Gas Central Heating
- Neutral decor
- Superb breakfast kitchen
- None overlooked garden
- Four double bedrooms
- Very popular village location
FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS! Popular village location.
Strawberry are delighted to market this fantastic, spacious property, spacious entrance hall, wc, lounge which is the depth of the house and has patio doors onto the rear garden, dinging room/sitting room with bay window superb fully fitted breakfast kitchen with double oven and 5 ring gas hob, tiled floor and space for washer, drier, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Master bedroom with two fitted wardrobes, one double and one double and a half, ensuite shower room with white suite, three further double bedrooms, one with 1.5 fitted wardrobe and one with storage cupboard family bathroom with white suite.
Outside at the front is a drive for two/three cars, single garage, access to rear garden, which is none overlooked and laid to lawn with a patio area. NO PETS- Call today to view! .
• One applicant £324.00 including VAT
• Two applicants: £384.00 including VAT
• Company let £474.00 including VAT
• Price per additional Applicant after 1st two: £120.00 including VAT
• Guarantor: £120.00 including VAT
• Lodging of Deposit: £30.00 INCLUDING VAT.
• Right to Rent check: £12.00 per new tenant INCLUDING VAT
• Duplication of tenancy paperwork or inventories £30.00 including vat
Council Tax Band E
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66123406.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SBL1000316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Lettings & Sales, Loughborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.