|Added on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (163 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- On Site Concierge
- Open Plan Kitchen / Reception Room
- Bright & Spacious Accommodation
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking
- 0.1 Mile from South Harrow Station
- 1 Minute walk to Waitrose
We are pleased present to the market this bright, modern and spacious two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment thats in fantastic condition throughout. The apartment is situated just moments away from South Harrow High Street and its Piccadilly Station offering tenants easy access into London. Viewings are recommended if you are looking for a property that offers good transport links, easy access to local shopping facilities, two double bedrooms, allocated parking space, on site concierge and is available immediately.
New Room -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66127225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28000564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Cooper & Co, Eastcote.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.