|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (139 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 400921
Property Reference: 400921.
We have available for rent a beautiful apartment in Cardiff's International Sports Village just a ten minute walk to Penarth. It is next to the White Water Rafting centre and Cardiff International Pool. Cogan train station is just a five minute walk away. You can also walk to Cardiff Bay within 15 - 20 minutes.
This is a top floor two bed apartment with high vaulted ceiling in Victoria Wharf. Water views from balcony, and views over city through circular kitchen window.
Two bedrooms, one ensuite plus family bathroom.
With an agent these rent for £850-900 on lower floors, this is a top floor with the special high ceiling so much more sought after.
Karndean flooring throughout. New carpets to be put in two bedrooms. Undercroft parking space right next to entrance.
The rent is £800 a month this includes your water rates. Deposit one month’s rent. No agency fees.
This is a very quiet and secure apartment. Victoria Wharf is one of the most prestigious developments in Cardiff Bay, situated close to the link road for the City Centre, M4 and Penarth,and comes with high security intercom system, and concierge service.
This is a Private Landlord managed property, and the landlords will be taking extensive references, so please only contact us if you are happy to provide employment and bank references, as well as previous landlord contact details. No pets, no smokers. Any questions please get in touch.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £800.00 per month (£184.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £825.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 15 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Less than 50 square metres being rented)
If calling, please quote reference: 400921
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40092112062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.