|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (136 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 404606
Property Reference: 404606.
Luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Fulham Riverside development
24 hours concierge service, gym, private manicured gardens, private access to Thames path, good transport links
2 bedroom fully furnished riverside apartment in the newly built Fulham Riverside Development
- 1 Master bedroom with Superking bed, 2 x double wardrobe, 2 x single wardrobe. Ensuite bathroom with large Grohe shower unit
- 1 guest bedroom with twin beds, double wardrobe
- 1 guest bathroom with bath/Grohe shower unit
- Fully fitted kitchen including dish washer, zanussi oven, large fridge/freeze, microwave, magimix kettle and toaster
- Open living area with 8 seater habitat wooden table, large corner sofa, bookshelves/cabinets, 65 inch flatscreen television
- Large outdoor terrace with table and chairs
- Utility cupboard with washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Separate large storage cupboard with shelving
- 24 hours concierge service (parcel collection, keyholding, door entry/intercom system)
- Sainsbury’s right next door (1 min walk)
- On site indoor gym
- Direct access to Thames path for walking/jogging
- Hyperoptic broadband (500MB/s) availability
- Large private courtyard with award winning gardens and water features
- Open air gym, table tennis, chess tables (river views)
- Onsite laundry/dry cleaning lockers
- Extremely quiet development with excellent soundproofing
- Shops, bars and restaurants all within easy walking distance
- Entire apartment is c. 77 Square metres / 828 square feet.
Excellent public transport links with lots of options:
- Imperial Wharf rail station (10-15 mins walk) provides quick links to Clapham Junction, Shepherds Bush (for the Central line and Westfield shopping centre) and West Brompton (District line)
- Wandsworth Town station (10-15 mins walk) connects to Clapham Junction (for Gatwick airport), Vauxhall (Victoria line), Waterloo. Also connects westbound to Putney, Richmond etc
- Fulham Broadway Station 20 mins walk (or direct buses from Wandsworth Bridge Road)
- The River bus service (Thames Clipper) at Chelsea Harbour Pier (10-15 mins walk) runs during peak hours to Blackfriars, London Bridge, Canary Wharf (or westbound to Putney)
- C3 bus services runs from outside the development (to Earls Court or Clapham Junction). Other buses run direct to Fulham Broadway.
- Zipcar available in development parking
- Uber from Heathrow airport usually costs c.£30-35
Length of lease negotiable but landlord prefers 1 year with a 3 month break clause.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,400.00 per month (£553.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 06 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 404606
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40460620062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.