|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (105 days ago)|
- Wood flooring throughout
- Self contained studio flat
- Parking on a first come, first serve basis
- Communal gardens
- No referencing and contract charge.
- Heating and hot water included.
No contract & referencing charge. Heating and hot water included. Ground floor studio apartment located in this purpose block in Mapesbury.
Bright reception room with wood flooring, open plan kitchen and tiled bathroom with separate guest wc, access to communal gardens and off street parking available on a first come first served basis.
Inventory £78 incl VAT. Available unfurnished or part furnished on the 8th September. Fully managed by Paramount.
Located close to the Kilburn Jubilee and Brondesbury Park Overground line stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66128794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PAR150126_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paramount , London - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.