|Added on Rightmove:||28 June 2018 (140 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 404820
Property Reference: 404820.
A modern 1st-floor apartment in the Windsor Quay Development, near Cardiff Bay Retail Park and the link road to the M4.
The property has recently been refurbished and is rented with the following furniture included:
- Double Bedroom - Double bed with drawers, wardrobe, and built-in cupboard for additional storage
- Single Bedroom - Single bed which pulls out into a master bed, wardrobe
- Open-plan living room & kitchen - Table and 4 chairs, sofa-bed
- Bathroom - bathroom cabinet
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £680.00 per month (£156.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,020.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 404820
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40482020062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.