|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (128 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 407526
Property Reference: 407526.
**Three Bedroom Family Home***
A spacious Family Home, situated within walking distance to both Kidbrooke & Eltham stations, providing easy access to London Bridge, Waterloo East, Charing Cross and London Victoria.
Ideal location for families
* 2 stations within walking distance (Eltham - zone 4 and Kidbrooke - zone 3)
* Three nurseries with-in 2-5 mins walking distance
* Primary schools with-in 2-5 mins walking distance
* GP Surgery - 5 mins walk
* Co-Operative, Post office & Pharmacy - 2 mins walk
* Sutcliffe Park - 5 mins walk (Park & Leisure Center)
Property consists of
**Driveway - Block paved driveway for car park. You can park additional car(s) on the road in front of the house as well (no restrictions).
** Main Reception - With double glazed windows, electric fireplace.
** Second reception
** Kitchen - Long kitchen with range of wall & base units. Fitted dishwasher, washing machine & Oven - all fitted recently. Gas Combi boiler and free standing fridge/freezer unit.
** Huge Conservatory
** Downstairs WC
** Back Garden - Grass and blocked paved seating area. Garden Shed.
Upstairs - 2 large double bedrooms and 1 small double.
Family bathroom with shower over bath.
Please note bills are not included.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,400.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 29 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 407526
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40752627062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.