|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (93 days ago)|
- Luxury Living in Heart of Harpenden
- Prestigious Jarvis Built Development
- Prime Location for Harpenden Town and Station
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Space
- Large Balcony
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite/Dressing Room
- Two Further Double Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Luxury Family Bathroom
Beautiful newly completed first floor three double bedroom mansion flat in brand new development. Master bedroom offers luxury en suite bathroom and dressing room. Large open plan living space with luxury fitted kitchen. The apartment also has its own private balcony overlooking the landscaped communal grounds. Prime location in town centre only a short walk from bars, restaurants and shops.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home County Rentals, Harpenden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.