|Added on Rightmove:||04 July 2018 (136 days ago)|
- Modern ensuite shower room
- Stunning river views
- Open plan lounge with balcony
- Walking distance to Greenhithe Train station
- Close to A2/M25
- Beautifully Presented
- One allocated parking bay in a secure undercroft gated carpark
- Close to local shops & schools
Chartwell Lettings welcome to the market this beautifully finished 2 bedroom apartment, situated in Greenhithe. The property is a short walk away from Greenhithe Station where there are regular trains on offer getting you into central London within an hour as well as being just a short walk from Asda Supermarket and local pubs. Also close by are popular schools, the M25, QE2 Bridge and A2.
The property consists of a modern fitted kitchen with white goods, good sized living room, luxury balcony with beautiful side views of the River Thames. It has a good sized double master bedroom with Ensuite shower room, 2nd bedroom is a single and family bathroom with shower over bath.
Other benefits include one allocated parking bay, fully double glazed throughout, children’s play area in the development and close to Bluewater shopping centre!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 24amitycourt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chartwell Residential Lettings, Gravesend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.