|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2017 (495 days ago)|
- 1 reception
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment forming part of this highly exclusive St George riverside development.
- Luxurious living of approximately 821 sq ft
- Striking elevated views towards the River Thames
- Finished to the highest of specifications
- On-site gymnasium/health suite
- Allocated parking in garage
Stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment forming part of this highly exclusiveSt George riverside development. Offering luxurious living of approximately 821sq ft with beautifully appointed communal parts and underground parkingtogether with striking elevated views towards the River Thames. Internally, theproperty is finished to the highest of specifications featuring custom built,appliance equipped kitchen with stone worktops, Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware,comfort cooling, underfloor heating and private balcony. The residents alsobenefit from concierge service, passenger lift, on-site gymnasium/health suite andthe delightful landscaped riverside gardens. Located conveniently withinmoments from Kew Bridge mainline station providing regular services toWaterloo and within easy reach of local shopping amenities, numerous bars andrestaurants along Strand on the Green and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66154166.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 519637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Antony Roberts Estate Agents, Kew - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.