|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (140 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 410718
Property Reference: 410718.
A unique opportunity to rent this beautifully laid out and expansive family home on a pretty and quiet street in the sought after "Sands End" area of Fulham. A very short walk from the shops, cafés and restaurants of Wandsworth Bridge Road, South Park and the River Thames, and not far from Parson's Green, this house is ideal for a growing family.
The property has been extended over the years and is comprised of four double bedrooms and one single bedroom, three large bathrooms (2 of which are en suite), ample storage in every room, and a very large farmhouse style kitchen with bi-fold doors down one entire wall opening up into a secure and private garden. There is also a double sized reception room, downstairs loo and an enviable sized laundry room.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £4,333.33 per month (£1,000.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £6,000.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 410718
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41071804072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.