|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (135 days ago)|
- Large inner hallway
- Spacious living room with contemporary fire
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors
- Integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes)
- One single bedroom
- Refurbished fully tiled modern bathroom
- Gas central heating with new boiler
- Front and rear gardens with slate patio
- Garage and driveway
A totally refurbished spacious three bedroom semi detached house situated in the popular residential area of Mount Pleasant, Shrewsbury - ideally located for schools, local amenities and a short distance from Shrewsbury town centre. The property offers excellent accommodation throughout refurbished to a high specification. New A+ rated upvc double glazing and doors, newly fitted open plan kitchen/dining room with Zanussi appliances - integrated 50/50 fridge/freezer, dishwasher, fan oven, island extractor hood, electric induction hob, energy efficient LED lighting in all rooms, spacious living room with modern wall hung electric fire, refurbished bathroom fully tiled floor to ceiling and with mains shower over bath, new luxury carpets and flooring throughout, private rear garden with new fencing and slate patio, garage and driveway, newly fitted Worcester combi boiler. VIEWING HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED.
Restrictions: No smokers, no DHSS, strictly no pets
Available: Immediately (pending checks and references)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LM8085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.