|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (137 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 410036
Property Reference: 410036.
An exceptionally large period family home, offering in excess of 1800 sq ft of accommodation with 6 bedrooms extended living space via a Garden Outhouse. Excellent location close to the over ground station, Teddington high street and Bushy Park, along with other local amenities. There is a large living room in addition to the dining room with French doors on to the rear garden which leads through to the well-appointed kitchen. In addition to the first floor family bathroom, there is a well-presented shower room off the ground floor hallway. To the front of the property there is off-street parking. Available immediately, unfurnished.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,600.00 per month (£600.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,600.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 410036
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41003603072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.