|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (110 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished contemporary flat
- Large reception room with private balcony
- Three double bedrooms (two ensuite)
- High ceilings throughout
- Exclusive location in Mayfair
An stunning and elegantly decorated three bedroom three bathroom split-level apartment located in one of the most exclusive Mayfair's streets. This beautiful apartment has been recently refurbished to a very high standard and comprises a bright and large reception with doors leading through to the large private balcony, separate fully fitted modern kitchen with high spec appliances, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, third bedroom and further shower room. The flat features fantastic period features, high ceilings throughout and dedicated storage room.
Green Street is close to all the amenities of Oxford Street and Bond Street. The closest underground station is Marble Arch (Central Line).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66183665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2362418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.