|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2019 (13 days ago)|
- Well Presented Throughout
- Large Master With Second Bedroom Also Being A Double
- Spacious Well Presented Lounge With Feature Fire Place
- Fabulous Breakfast Kitchen
- Under Stairs Storage
- Stunning Bathroom With Walk in Shower
- Quality Fitted Carpets Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Large Rear Secure Yard
- ** VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED **
Easy Home Lets are pleased to offer this immaculate 2 Bedroom stone mid terraced property situated in walking distance to all amenities. Well Located For Local Schools & Shops and within easy reach of the town centre, Railway Station and motorway network.
Briefly comprising of :
Spacious lounge with feature fire surround, electric fire, alcoves and quality grey fitted carpet.
Modern spacious breakfast kitchen with electric oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, ample space for large kitchen table and fridge freezer.
To the first floor are 2 bedrooms with the master bedroom being a fabulous large room with quality grey fitted carpet and the 2nd bedroom being a smaller double room.
Stunning white bathroom suite with separate walk in shower and fully tiled walls.
Gas central heated & double glazed throughout.
Secure rear yard with gated access.
AVAILABLE NOW - PLEASE CALL EASY HOME LETS on to arrange your viewing.
Sorry No Pets
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 101491000901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easy Home Lets & Sales, Coppull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.