|Added on Rightmove:||06 July 2018 (136 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 411441
Property Reference: 411441.
A beautiful FOUR Bedroom semi-detached property to rent in Staines. Close to Staines, Heathrow and M25 etc.
The property is close to Tesco Extra, Ashford Hospital and McDonald. The property has been extremely well maintained.
Details of the property
• 4 DOUBLE bedrooms
• large lounge
• second reception room/diner
• good size functional kitchen with range cooker, fridge, freezer and washing Machine. Second reception has access to conservatory and leads to the garden.
• Family bathroom, En-suite bathroom and Downstairs WC
• Driveway for 3 cars +
• Extra-large rear garden with patio
• Conservatory to be used as a family or playroom for kids
The rent will be £1995 per calendar month excluding bills and the deposit will be equivalent to six weeks rent.
No dss please. Professional working people welcome.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,995.00 per month (£460.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,900.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 09 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 411441
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41144106072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.