|Added on Rightmove:||06 July 2018 (159 days ago)|
- wooden floors and high ceilings
- double reception room with bay windows
- spacious kitchen with sky light windows and breakfast bar
- double size bedrooms with balcony in master bed
- private garden with space to entertain
- two bathrooms
- ample storage
- great location with amenities close by
LONG LET. Set on a residential road, this superb five bedroom house offers ample amount of space and offers stunning wood floors, double reception room, a fabulous kitchen and private garden.
Situated on a quiet residential road, the property is well located for the shops, bars and restaurants of Abbeville Road, while the amenities of Clapham South and Clapham High Street are also close by. The nearest station is Clapham South.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66203302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1073041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.