|Added on Rightmove:||28 June 2018 (53 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 407872
Property Reference: 407872.
Lovely Victorian terraced house in East Reading, University area in a quiet road to the south of Cemetery Junction - Carnarvon Road. Offered part-furnished or unfurnished at £1150 p.c.m. plus bills.
2 large double bedrooms and a small box room off one of the bedrooms - a format very common in Reading.
+++ OPEN DAY SUNDAY 8 JULY 2018 11am-2pm ++++
Key features are:
- on-street permit parking
- small front garden with room for bins and bikes
- cosy lounge with working open fireplace & broadband box (virgin)
- large dining/living room with space for dining table and sofa, fridge-freezer
- cute farmhouse kitchen with dishwasher, washer-dryer, gas cooker, gas CH (white goods included)
- downstairs bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, sink
- large mature south-facing garden with patio, lawn, shed, fruit trees and kids playhouse.
- large bedroom at the front - fireplace (closed), built-in wardrobe
- large bedroom at the back
- small 3rd bedroom used as a study or kids room (door to room off master bedroom)
- furniture included: white goods, double bed frame, bedside chest of drawers, wardrobe, chest of drawers
- large sunny back garden with mature shrubs, shed, kids playhouse, patio - very private
- pets considered on a case-by-case basis
- NO FEES TO TENANTS
This a lovely family house that we are looking to rent long term (12-month contract minimum). The house is newly-decorated in great condition, lovely original features and just has a great vibe.
On 13, 14, 17 bus route, 10 mins walk from RBH, 5 minutes from A329(M), 5 minutes walk to Reading old cemetery, palmer park, university lake, catchment for Redlands Primary, but close to Alfred Sutton, St John's, Newtown and Maiden Erlegh Reading.
£1200 p.c.m., 1-month rent deposit, Bills not included. No housing benefit. This is not an HMO but a family home.
(average utility bills - £130 p.c.m., council tax band C - £146 p.c.m)
+++ OPEN DAY SUNDAY 8 JULY 2018 11am-2pm ++++Please contact us to arrange your open day viewing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 07 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 407872
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 40787228062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.