|Added on Rightmove:||07 July 2018 (135 days ago)|
- New Conversion Apartments
- Luxury High Specification Finish
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- ULTRA MODERN
- Close to Gravesend Train Station
- Communal Gardens
- Granite Works Surfaces to Kitchens
- Luxury Bathrooms
- Must be Seen !!
Pro-Estates are delighted to offer this superb one bedroom luxury apartment with a stylish contemporary decor throughout and finished to a high specification.
The property boasts one spacious bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, open plan living room, luxury bathroom, communal garden and private parking.
Excellent location being a short walk from Gravesend Town Centre & Train Station.
This wonderful development is available from July 2018.
To register your interest call Pro - Estates today on 01474 333 777
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PROE_003018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pro-Estates, Gravesend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.