|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 July 2018 (117 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 410919
Property Reference: 410919.
The building has only four flats and two of the other flats are 30-year-old owner-occupiers; the neighbours are great. The flat is a cosy south-facing flat which is flooded with light in the mornings through the two windows in the living room and the large bay window in the master bedroom.
The flat is only five years old and redecorated only last year (including new boiler, complete repaint, and all new carpets).
The master bedroom has a large built-in robe and wall-hung bedside lights.
The bathroom is very modern (and only three years old) with a lot of storage and light, with a walk-in digital shower.
The second bedroom is smaller but still a double bedroom - it comes with a wardrobe and a chest of drawers, and will fit a double bed. The flat will best suit a professional couple with this second room as a spare room and/or study.
The living room is a combined living/dining room. It comes with a Matthew Hilton sofa and a walnut 6-seater dining table with 4 matching chairs, as well as TV, rug, coffee table side table.
The kitchen is big on storage, plenty of cupboard space and shelves as well as a peg board to hang cooking utensils on for easy reach, a 2-year-old Bosch dishwasher, gas oven and hotplate.
The kitchen leads onto a small balcony that gets the full afternoon sun and includes a 2-seater table and chairs - lovely for having a wine on the long summer nights.
You have a separate laundry room with a washer/dryer and 3 wall-hung pull-out washing lines, plus a large storage area for vacuums/suitcases/ironing board.
Tech stuff: enabled for the fastest Virgin fibreoptic broadband, plus there's a satellite dish on the roof for Sky or FreeSat.
The flat is on a quiet tree-lined street.
- Close to all the bars, cafes, and restaurants of central Brixton.
- The tube is a 5 minute walk away. You'll get a seat every single morning because Brixton is a terminus. Only 20 minutes to Oxford Circus.
- Less than 50m away is a bus stop with are a number of bus routes running into central London and beyond, including night buses.
- For music lovers, you'll be living a 3-minute walk from the O2 Academy. Hootenanny and Jamm are also close.
- The restaurants and bars of Clapham High Street, and Clapham Common, are a 20 minute walk/5 min bus ride away.
- Brockwell Park, and Herne Hill are also only a 20 minute walk away - Herne Hill has some great gastro pubs and a fantastic Sunday farmers market.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,400.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 410919
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41091905072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.