|Added on Rightmove:||07 July 2018 (129 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 411824
Property Reference: 411824.
Located in a sought-after development in the heart of Earlsfield, this fantastic one bedroom flat provides stylish and modern living space with spectacular communal roof terrace and excellent transport links to central London. Wandsworth council tax band C
Popular with young professionals, Earlsfield has a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars. Earlsfield station (National Rail) is also just moments away, providing direct trains to Waterloo in just 15 minutes and only one stop from Clapham Junction.
The bright open plan living space with floor-to-ceiling windows and wooden flooring features a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, dining table and large sofa.
The double bedroom has a large fitted wardrobe with mirrored doors, large chest of drawers and bedside cabinet.
A fully-tiled, stylish bathroom features shower over the bath and heated towel rail.
An allocated parking space in the gated basement car park is also available through separate arrangement.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,450.00 per month (£334.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 25 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 411824
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41174806072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.