|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 December 2019 (6 days ago)|
- Stunning five bedroom house
- Two reception rooms
- Cellar room
- Fully refurbished
- Accommodation over three floors
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Available now
- Offered unfurnished
- Call today
**AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION**
With accommodation over three floors, plus a cellar room, this newly refurbished family home really must be viewed to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer Situated near to local shops, schools and within easy reach of transport links and Bolton town centre.
Entrance porch to spacious hallway with Karndean flooring
Living room with electric fire and bay window
Separate dining room /2nd reception room
Newly fitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units in a white gloss finish, electric oven and hob
Access to large cellar room with lighting, which could be used a games rooms or gym
To the first floor are three double size bedrooms and a newly fitted family bathroom with white three piece suite.
To the second floor are two double bedrooms and a shower room.
Gas central heating, double glazing, paved gardens to front and rear. Offered unfurnished and available to rent straight away.
Call today to arrange your viewing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000566027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.