|Added on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (71 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 412384
Property Reference: 412384.
A* LUXURY SHARED MODERN HOUSE, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED !
*ALL BILLS , INCLUDING TV AND BROADBAND * Three fully furnished double rooms to rent in a clean house in Hanley, City Centre. 5 Minutes from Staffs Uni and 10 minutes from City General Hospital. 5 minutes to A500 and M6 North and South. Off road parking available in the car park situated at the back of the property.
The house has been newly refurbished and fitted out with a Brand new central heating system, new windows and doors, kitchen, bathroom and brand new furniture throughout. All new spot lights throughout really brings a great ambiance to the home.
Kitchen - Bosch Dishwasher, brand new Bosch Washing Machine, fridge freezer and gas cooker with double oven and grill. All new utensils, crockery, saucepans, drinking glasses and cutlery.
Bathroom - New clean bathroom with Electric power shower, WC and sink.
Living Room - Two brand new very comfortable sofas, one single seater and one double seater, all new furniture, Virgin Media TV and Fibre optic broadband Wi-Fi with a HD TV, and a 4 seater dining table with full dining set and place mats.
Bedroom - Double room with double bed and mattress. Enjoys a large bay window that allows in plenty of day light. Brand new chest of drawers and wardrobe with bed side lamp and adjustable study lamp included.
All bedrooms come with there own lockable doors and your own bedroom key as standard.
The property is situated in Hanley, city centre and is a 10 minute walking distance to Train Station, Bus Station and all the city centre shops. A bus stop is just around the corner, which has routes to Festival Park and City General Hospital. If you do not feel like walking you can catch the bus to the train station or bus station within 2 minutes. Local amenities include an ASDA supermarket, Aldi, Klick Gym and lots of restaurants and bars. Only a 5 minute drive to Newcastle Town Centre and City General Hospital. Plenty of parking situated around the rear of the property. Easy access to the A500 and junction for M6 North and South. £375.00 pcm all bills included in rent. Fibre optic Wifi Internet, Virgin Media Cable TV (with most channels unlocked) and all Utilities. Available Now.
.Deposit and references required. 3-6-12 month tenancy agreements accepted however all terms considered. Please contact to arrange a viewing. available for viewings weekdays and weekends, morning, afternoons and evenings. Please call in social hours (9am-7pm)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £350.00 per month (£80.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 412384
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41238409072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.