|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 August 2018 (107 days ago)|
- One bedroom second floor apartment
- Popular riverside development
- Newly decorated interior
- Balcony facing inner courtyard
- Close to Kingston town centre
- EPC rating C
- Available end of September
A well-presented one bedroom second floor apartment to rent in the popular Royal Quarter development is situated in a lovely position in between North Kingston, the main line strain station to London and the River Thames. The town centre is a short walk away with its array of shops, restaurants and entertainment.
The apartment benefits from one double bedroom, a large living room, a fully fitted kitchen with appliances, a modern three piece bathroom suite and balcony facing the inner courtyard. The building offers such benefits as 24 hour concierge, on site gym and communal gardens.
The property is available unfurnished. EPC rating C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P147434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Kingston Upon Thames - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.