|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (84 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 406577
Property Reference: 406577.
We are proud to offer this stunning 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom terraced house on a quiet road, with exceptional local amenities. Please see below
Co-op = 1 min walk, local Sainsbury's = 10 min walk. Gants Hill station = 10 min walk, Newbury Park Station = 7 min walk, Bus stop to Ilford Shopping centre or Barkingside High St = 1 min walk.
There are OFSTED ranked 'Outstanding' local primary and secondary schools at a walking distance. Newbury Park Primary school = 4 min walk, Gearies Primary school = 7 min walk, Valentines Secondary school = 10 min walk, Seven Kings Secondary school = 12 min walk.
The property comes furnished and has recently been renovated and all the carpets replaced. There is off-road parking for 2 small cars or 1 large vehicle.
There are a total of 4 bedrooms, which include 3 double bedrooms (including a loft room) and a single (box) bedroom. It has a large bathroom on the 1st floor.
A garden with a patio overlooking a lawn, complimented by a garden shed, with ample room for storage. The property has gas central heating. Both gas and electric are run on a key meter with the local top-up shop only 1 min walk away.
Available to move in from 15 August 2018.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £1,900.00 per month (£438.46 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £1,900.00
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Maximum number of tenants is 7
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,900.00 per month (£438.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,900.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 406577
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40657725062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.