|Added on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (99 days ago)|
- Spacious 1 bed city centre apartment
- 4th floor
- Undercover secure parking
- Comtempary fitted kitchen
- Luxury bathroom
- Available End of August for move in
Spencers Residential Lettings are pleased to be able to offer this fabulous one bedroom apartment, located on the 4th floor of the Metropolitan Apartment building.
Ideally situated in the Lee Circle area of the City centre.
This apartment offers entrance hall, large lounge/dining room, unique open plan bedroom with large built in wardrobe, modern stylish bathroom with bath and shower,
contemporary fitted kitchen with stainless worktops and built in cooker, electric hob, washer dryer and dishwasher, the apartment block has its own secure gated car parking with one undercover car parking space, the building itself is very secure and has its own conceirge.
Call now to arrange a viewing, this apartment must be viewed to appreciate its size and space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000118210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencers Residential Lettings, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.