|Added on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (132 days ago)|
- Modern executive detached house
- Lounge, dining room/office
- Fabulous open-plan kitchen-living area
- 6 bedrooms, 2 en-suites
- Cloakroom, utility room, bathroom
- Lovely gardens, integral double garage
- Highly sought-after location
- Unfurnished. Minimum 12-month tenancy.
Situated on the much sought-after Calderstones Park development in the village of Whalley, this large detached house offers excellent family-sized accommodation, which has been maintained to high standards.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises cloakroom, dining room/office, spacious lounge and exceptional open-plan kitchen-living area, with utility room off. On the first floor, there are six bedrooms, two of which are en-suite and a four-piece house bathroom.
Outside, there are delightful garden areas, driveway and double integral garage.
LOCATION: Entering the Calderstones Park development, proceed to the T-junction and turn left into Pendle Drive. Follow the road to the next T-junction, turn right into Beech Drive and follow the road to the end. Bear right and then turn right into Hawthorn Close.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66253474.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 452480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.