|Added on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (159 days ago)|
- Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
- Telephone Entry System
- 1 Allocated Parking Space
- Entrance Hall to Open Plan Lounge and Dining Area with French Doors
- Open Plan Kitchen with Oven, Hob, Fridge and Washer Dryer
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- 2nd Double Bedroom and Guest Bathroom
- Ideal for a Single Professional or Working Couple
- Close to Derby, Burton, Toyota and A38/A50/A516
A modern 1st floor 2 double bedroomed apartment benefiting from UPVC double glazing, central heating, phone entry system, en-suite shower room and allocated parking space. Situated in this popular suburb that offers easy access to Derby City Centre, Burton on Trent, Toyota and A38/A50 road networks
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LY2BF2404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix Lettings, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.