|Added on Rightmove:||06 January 2020 (44 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
- Family Bathroom with Shower
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Location - Good Transport Links
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom semi detached property located on Heatherdale Road, L18. The property has been extensively refurbished and briefly comprises; a large living room, an open plan kitchen/diner and a w.c.. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a four piece family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, front & rear gardens and off road parking. Call our team direct on to arrange a viewing today!
This is an extremely popular area of Liverpool appealing to everyone from young professionals and families to retirees. There are a wide variety of housing types available, including a range of Victorian terraced properties (some substantial) and mainly traditional semi detached and detached houses of all sizes, as well as some apartments. Open green space includes the 94 acre Calderstones Park with a children's playground, ornamental gardens, a lake and a cafe, with Sefton and Greenbank Parks both close by in L17. Allerton Road is a thriving local high street which has retained a traditional butchers, fishmongers and green grocers and, together with Rose Lane, offers some of the best bars and restaurants outside of the City Centre. A large Tesco store is located off Mather Avenue, with several Tesco Express in the immediate vicinity. There is a popular local library on Allerton Road and sports facilities include Palmerston Hard Court Tennis Club, Allerton Golf Course and LA Fitness Centre. Schools include some of those considered Liverpool's best, the largest secondary school being Calderstones School. Transport links into and out of the City are excellent, with both Mossley Hill and West Allerton train stations providing regular services and main bus routes running through the area. Queens Drive connects the area to the rest of the City and both John Lennon Airport and the M62 can be reached by car in less than 15 minutes.
Deposit: equivalent to 5 weeks" rent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 523935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.