|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2019 (24 days ago)|
- Stunning five bedroom property
- Presented to an impeccable spec throughout
- Gorgeous triple reception room
- Outstanding kitchen with separate utility
- Five generous and bright bedrooms
- An expansive garden with separate outhouse/ games room
- Off street parking for several cars
- Moments from amenities and transport links
- Available with Zero Deposit
LONG LET. Arranged over three floors, this outstanding five bedroom property boasts a stunning triple reception room, beautiful kitchen, five generous bedrooms, an expansive garden and off street parking.
Set on a peaceful picturesque street the property benefits from being close to the multiple amenities and transport links of Southgate as well as several sought after schools and fantastic green spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66284043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1119248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, North Finchley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.