|Added on Rightmove:||12 July 2018 (131 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 413819
Property Reference: 413819.
Educated house mates, one of the two girls is a doctor and the other one is a teacher.
This fully refurbished house is on a very quiet street just 2 mins walk to St. Helier Hospital, Ideal for Hospital Staff, Near Carshalton Station, St Helier Station and Sutton Common Train Station, Real Pictures
Having been completely refurbished to a very high standard, this beautiful house with private garden and driveway parking for 2 cars is on a quite & great location with 24 HRS transport links.
Supermarket, Shops, restaurants, take aways, dry cleaner, post office & chemist only mins walk from the house. A brand new Kitchen is fitted with Dishwasher, Washer Dryer, American Fridge Freezer, Oven, Cooker & Microwave. There is a driveway parking for 2 cars and plenty of permit FREE on street parking.
- Brand new boiler offering unlimited warm water.
- All room locks replaced for extra security & Privacy
- Bathroom with unlimited hot water
- Dimmable LED spotlights in each room
- Complete House comprehensively refurbished
- Fully furnished with high quality furniture
- No Agency Fee payable by tenant
- No Pets & No DSS tenants, sorry
Please note that the monthly rent of £650 (£150 weekly) for the double room INCLUDES all usual utility bills (water, gas, electricity, council tax, broadband etc). No extra charge for a couple.
We can normally show you the house same or next day or evening including Sundays. We do not charge any agency or admin fee.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £650.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 30 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 413819
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41381911072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.