|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 December 2019 (9 days ago)|
- Spacious 2 bed 2 bath flat
- Modern secure development on Canal
- Big private roof top terrace
- 2 large double size bedrooms
- 2 family size bathrooms both with bath tubs
- Huge reception room - Juliette balcony overlooking canal
- Decent size separate kitchen fully equipped
- Real oak wood flooring throughout - great condition
- Haggerston station only 2 minutes' walk
- Dalston, Angel, London Fields and Shoreditch nearby
A lovely spacious 2 bed 2 bath flat in a modern secure gated development situated in Haggerston offering: 2 decent size double bedrooms with good quality bedroom furniture such as beds, wardrobes and drawers etc. This property also includes a fabulous roof top terrace with wooden decking with lovely peaceful water views, outdoor furniture, a shed for extra storage, and is big enough to entertain a large gathering. Both bathrooms in the property (one en-suite) are family size and both have bath tubs with shower heads and plenty of storage space. The large reception has lovely real oak wood flooring, is big enough for a dining area and living area, and comes with high quality furniture such as sofa, table and chairs etc. The room feels more spacious with double French doors letting in lots of light and lead to a Juliette balcony which looks onto the canal. The decent sized separate kitchen includes an electric cooker/oven with extractor hood, built in microwave, built in fridge freezer, washing machine, dish washer, and lots of storage units.
This property is located in Haggerston and is arguably (at the moment) one the best locations in East London and great value for money. Head north a few minutes and you're in cool Dalston. Head east a few minutes and you're in vibrant London Fields. Head south a few minutes and you're in trendy Shoreditch. Head west a few minutes and you're in busy Angel. With the new London Overground station just 2 minutes away, Haggerston is very well contacted to the city centre as well as countless number of buses going up and down Kingsland Road. Not forgetting the canal which links into Angel and London Fields.
This spacious flat comes fully furnished with high quality furniture and is perfect for sharers. Definitely worth taking a look.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_006441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.