|Added on Rightmove:||12 July 2018 (124 days ago)|
A well presented semi-detached house positioned within a quiet location and within easy walking distance of local amenities.
* Well presented three bedroom semi-detached house.
* Available unfurnished.
* Newly decorated throughout.
* Open plan living room/dining room with good size under stairs storage.
* Separate fitted kitchen with a gas hob and oven, integrated dishwasher and a washing machine.
* Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
* White suite family bathroom with a bath and shower over.
* Good sized enclosed rear garden.
* Garage to the rear of the garden with additional parking.
* Gas central heating and double glazed.
* Close to amenities and access to public transport.
£895 per calendar month - AVAILABLE NOW
This property would be suitable for a professional or retired couple or family.
Not suitable for pets, smokers, students or sharers.
DAVIES & WAY - 0117 9868300
Unfortunately Davies & Way Landlords do not accept housing benefit.
Approximate room measurements (to maximum points):
Living room: 3.69m x 4.20m (12' 1" x 13' 9")
Dining room: 3.14m x 2.35m (10' 3" x 7' 8")
Kitchen: 2.55m x 3.13m (8' 4" x 10' 3")
Bedroom one: 2.72m x 4.55m (8' 11" x 14' 11")
Bedroom two: 2.73m x 2.83m (8' 11" x 9' 3")
Bedroom three: 3.18m x 2.23m (10' 5" x 7' 3")
Bathroom: 1.91m x 2.21m (6' 3" x 7' 3")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UWK2701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Way, Keynsham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.