|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2019 (10 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE END OF NOVEMBER
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - IN A QUIET CUL DE-SAC
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- BATHROOM WITH A SEPERATE TOILET
- MODERN THROUGHOUT - NEW CARPETS AND RE-DECORATED
- TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSITS
- CALL US TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Bairstow Eves are proud to present this stunning three bedroom terraced property located on a quiet cul de-sac close to local schools, shops and transport links.
Externally the property has both a front and rear lawn garden and has double glazing throughout.
On entrance to the property you have a porch perfect for those outdoor shoes and coats which leads through to the two spacious reception rooms; one which can also be used as a dining room, a modern fitted kitchen with an electric cooker / hob and access to the rear garden.
On the first floor you are presented with a fitted family bathroom with an overhead electric shower, a seperate W/C, two spacious double bedrooms and one ample single bedroom.
It has gas central heating throughout and has been re-decorated throughout, the property is available to be moved in to immediately so call us today to avoid disappointment!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000580126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Walsall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.