|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 March 2018 (240 days ago)|
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Pets Considered
- On Road Parking
- Children Welcome
** 3 BEDROOM HOUSE ** FRONT AND REAR GARDEN ** MODERN FITTED KITCHEN ** GREAT LOCATION ** DOUBLE GLAZING ** GAS CENTRAL HEATING ** PETS CONSIDERED ** CHILDREN WELCOME ** CONSERVATORY **
This well presented 3 bedroom mid- terrace house is located within a highly sought after residential area of Paignton. The property half a mile from Paignton's town centre and all its amenities; benefitting from a low maintenance enclosed garden, fully Gas Central Heated and Double Glazed which makes it a perfect family retreat. The property has recently been renovated to a high standard throughout and also benefits from an additional conservatory.
Pets and Children will be considered. Unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to accept housing benefit.
The property comprises of;
** ENTRACE HALLWAY **
Overhead storage cupboard housing mains fuse box and meters. Single panelled radiator, telephone point, stairs rising to first floor and door leading into:
** LOUNGE (12' 10" X 12' 7") **
UPVC Double Glazed bay windowto the front aspect. Double panelled radiator.
** KITCHEN/ DINER (16' 3" X9') **
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect as well as obscure UPVC double glazed door leading out to the conservatory & rear garden, Modern fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tab over and complimentary tiled splash backs, Integral electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood above, space for free standing washing machine, and fridge freezer, Double panelled radiator, Space for table and chairs, Understairs storage cupboard.
** LANDING **
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, Access to loft space, storage area with shelving and doors leading into principal rooms.
** BEDROOM 1 (11' 10" X 9' 5") **
Double Bedroom, carpeted throughout, UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect with far reaching views over the surrounding area and across to Torquay, Single panelled radiator.
** BEDROOM 2 (9'11" X 9'5") **
Double bedroom, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, single panelled radiator.
** BEDROOM 3 (6' 11" X 6.5") **
Single bedroom, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, single panelled radiator.
** BATHROOM **
Obscure UPVC double glazed window, White bathroom suite comprising of inset panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled W/C unit, double panelled radiator. The bathroom is fully tiled from ceiling to floor,
** OUTISDE THE PROPERTY **
Outside there is a well-kept front garden as well as an attractive rear garden.
This property is available from the End of March. Viewings are highly advised.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66378227.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4455F3706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Paignton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.