|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2019 (32 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Extended to the ground floor
- Two reception rooms and kitchen
- Central heating and double glazing
- Gardens, garage and driveway
Premier Property are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom semi detached property, in this popular residential area. Conveniently positioned with access to local amenities, public transport and road networks. Briefly comprising lounge, dining room, cloakroom/wc and kitchen to the ground floor, two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear, garage providing useful storage space as well as paved driveway.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66385734.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 100343000159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Property, Bingley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.