|Added on Rightmove:||16 December 2019 (65 days ago)|
- TOP FLOOR FLAT
- ONE BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBE
- SEPARATE KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- CLOSE TO HOVE TRAIN STATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING - D
- AVAILABLE MID JANUARY
A newly decorated one bedroom top floor flat located within a stones throw of Hove Train Station. The flat is situated in a beautifully maintained building and benefits from roof top views towards the sea, offered to rent unfurnished and is available from mid-January.
The property comprises a bright south facing lounge, separate kitchen with appliances, double bedroom with built in wardrobe and a white bathroom suite with shower.
The flat further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference WilburyAve. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.