|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 July 2018 (118 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 414791
Property Reference: 414791.
This light and spacious first floor garden flat is has 3 bedrooms (2 double 1 single), a spacious living/dining room, a good sized kitchen, bath and shower, a decked garden with raised beds, converted loft space (currently used as a double office) and extensive storage space.
Large open L shaped dining/living space with wooden floors throughout in a contemporary style. The room includes a gas fire and storage space. 2 double bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes and extensive storage space and 1 single bedroom which gets lots of afternoon sun. The kitchen includes washing machine, separate under counter fridge and freezer with extensive practical storage. There is also a cleaning cupboard and pantry space. The converted loft has a window and enough space for 2 desks and ample access to loft storage.
The maisonnette has convenient access to London Overground, Victoria and Piccadilly Underground lines. It is a 5 minute walk to Stamford Hill overland station which will get you into London Liverpool Street in 17 minutes. Alternatively a 12 minute walk (or bus) to Seven Sisters Underground Station connects to Oxford Circus on the Victoria Line in just 13 minutes. Or a 15 minute walk (or bus) to Manor House Underground Station will take you into Leicester Square in 17 minutes on the Piccadilly line.
Bus routes include 279, 259, 253 and 254 as well as others in the nearby vicinity.
Painton Park is a 4 minute walk from the house and includes a good playground and nursery next door. There are also walks along the New River to either Clissold Park (25 minutes) or Finsbury Park (20 minutes).
Nearby supermarkets are Sainsburys and Asda at Stamford Hill and Green Lanes and Stoke Newington both have extensive bars, restaurants and shopping and are both reachable by bus or a 25 minute walk.
No agent fees
2 double bedrooms
1 single bedroom
Southern facing Garden
Property includes: washing machine, fridge, freezer
Free on street parking
Pets allowed (subject to owner meeting pet/s)
EPC Energy Rating E
Maximum number of tenants is 5
Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
No DSS / Housing Benefit Applications
Available from Wednesday 25th July 2018
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,995.00 per month (£460.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 20 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 414791
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41479113072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.