|Added on Rightmove:||16 July 2018 (71 days ago)|
- Spacious top floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Open plan living area with juliet balcony
- Master with ensuite shower room
- Close to local amenities and Woodthorpe Grange Park
- Parking available
- Council tax band; C
- EPC Rating; C
A spacious 2 bedroom, top floor, apartment in the quiet, sought after area of Woodthorpe. The property is a short distance away from local amenities, transport and Woodthorpe Grange Park. It also benefits from lift access.
The apartment briefly comprises of;
"Entrance hallway with secure door entry system and storage cupboard to fit a washing machine
"Master double bedroom with ensuite shower room
"Second smaller double bedroom
"Main bathroom with shower over bath
"Open plan lounge/dining area and kitchen with Juliet balcony
"Kitchen to include built in fridge freezer and dishwasher
Council tax band; C EPC rating; C
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees - please contact us for further information or visit our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66417748.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2223546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.