2 bedroom ground floor flat to rentMuirskeith Road, Cathcart
|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 August 2018 (35 days ago)|
- Available from 24th August 2018
- Two double bedrooms, ground floor flat
- Large living room
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Private front garden
- Popular location
- Excellent transport links
- Deposit and references required
Well presented ground floor flat which has been to a high standard. The property is unfurnished and comprises of a large reception hallway, a spacious living room, modern kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms, contemporary bathroom and ample storage. Further features include gas central heating, double glazing and private garden to the front.
Muirskeith Road is in a popular location and is close to excellent shops, parks and amenities. Public transport links are nearby and links to the M8, M77 and M74 motorways are nearby.
Council Tax Band C
Landlord registration number- 29659/260/13281 - LL Reg No:296595/26/13281
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66419485.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000364668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, Shawlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.