|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2019 (24 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished two bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Expansive reception room with a dining area
- Sleek fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Two bright double bedrooms with fitted wardrobe
- Stylish shower room and additional en suite
- Access to large communal garden
- Moments from amenities in Northwood and Northwood Station
- Available with Zero Deposit
LONG LET. Boasting spacious interiors with a high contemporary finish, this stylish two bedroom ground floor flat further benefits from two double bedrooms with two bathrooms and access to a well kept communal garden.
Melville Court offers a desirable location moments from the shops, bars and restaurants in Northwood. Northwood Station is within easy reach as well as the green open spaces of Northwood Recreation Ground.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66426663.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1118752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pinner.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.