|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 July 2018 (92 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 391373
Property Reference: 391373.
Unfurnished Ground Floor 2 Bedroom Flat (Available Immediately)
RECENTLY RENOVATED AND PAINTED THROUGHOUT!!
Located on the corner of Loxford Lane and South Park Drive giving you good access to Ilford, Seven Kings and Barking Stations in addition to the A13 & A406Accommodation
- Modern New Build Open Plan Living
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom
- Separate Family Bathroom
- Modern Integrated Kitchen (Fridge Freezer/ Washing Machine / Cooker and Hob)
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
- British Gas Home Cover
- Lounge : 16'9" x 12'2" (5.11m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom One with Ensuite : 11'7" x 10'2" (3.53m x 3.10m) Includes Wardrobes and Double Bed
- Bedroom Two : 9'10" x 9'2" (3.00m x 2.79m) Includes Wardrobe
- Kitchen : 8'11" x 8'11" (2.72m x 2.72m) Includes fitted appliances including Washer Dryer, Fridge Freeze, Gas Hob/Oven (See Pictures)
- Allocated Parking (1 Car)
Evenings 7pm and All Day Weekends
Ideal for working professional couples/families. Strictly no housing benefit claimants. All tenants will be required to undergo reference checks. Proof of income and holding deposit will be required
No pets allowed.
Council Tax (Not Included) Approx - £130/month
Gas & Electric (Not included) Approx - £40/month
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,150.00 per month (£265.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,150.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 23 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 391373
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39137323052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.