|Added on Rightmove:||16 July 2018 (124 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Located close to walsgrave Road
- Good bus services to City Centre and University Hospital
- Decorated throughout
- Electric Storage Heated
- Kitchen with appliances
- Two downstairs reception Room
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern Two bedroom terraced property
- Part Furnished or Unfurnished
Currently having New Bathroom fitted, New front and rear door and New Eco Heaters. Two double bedroom located in Stoke, this property is modern throughout and is currently being decorated. The 1st reception room has fire surround and newly fitted carpets, second reception room leads through to the kitchen this has electric cooker, washing machine, and fridge in, the bathroom is downstairs and has wc, sink and shower cubicle. Up stairs there are two good sized double bedrooms. This property is located close to the Walsgrave Road, with good bus routes to the City Centre and The University Hospital. This property is offered on a part furnished or Unfurnished basis and is available Mid August
To arrange a viewing at this property please contact a member of the team on 024 76230241
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66428842.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000262394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.