|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 August 2018 (104 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 93083
Property Reference: 93083.
A four bedroom family house located in a quiet and tree-line road within John Innes conservation area, close to Dundonald Park and outstanding primary school. The property is beautifully presented with a good size garden, double living room and a large morden open plan kitchen.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,995.00 per month (£691.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £4,000.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 07 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 93083
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9308328092015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.