|Added on Rightmove:||17 July 2018 (126 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 147900
Property Reference: 147900.
This is a beautiful modern build property in the heart of Vauxhall, located within 3 mins walk to Vauxhall Station with national rail, underground and bus connections.
The property is fitted out in a modern style with a large open living space with a mezzanine above. This leads to the 3 bedrooms; 1 large en-suite loft room and 2 medium double rooms.
The windows at the front of the house have triple glazing.
The property has an large kitchen that leads out to a private terrace with spiral staircase leading back up to the mezzanine.
This is the perfect place for working professionals who love hosting dinner parties and games nights, or great as a family home.
The landlord has worked hard on the little details in this property to make it the perfect home. There are wooden floors, high end furnishings and elegant light fittings.
The Wi-Fi is very powerful. Internet is included, but utility bills are not.
The locally-based landlord is very friendly and professional.
The property is available from 10th September 2018. Viewings are Mon - Fri, 9am - 6.30pm. We need to give the tenants 24 hours notice so please be aware when requesting viewings.
Please note there is no parking at the property.
We will consider offers in excess for £3250.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,400.00 per month (£784.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £4,770.90
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 10 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 147900
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14790024062016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.