|Added on Rightmove:||17 July 2018 (151 days ago)|
- Situated On Regents Park
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge With Patio Doors To Rear Garden
- White Bathroom Suite With Shower Over Bath
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking For 2 Cars
- Low Council Tax Banding
- Close To A38/A50 Main Roads
- Close Proximity To Burton
FULL DESCRIPTION PROFESSIONAL PROPERTIES are delighted to offer this modern two bedroom end town house.
Open plan Kitchen/ Living Room area.
Fitted kitchen with maple units and integrated cooker.
Downstairs cloakroom with white toilet suite.
Two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
White bathroom suite with shower over the bath.
Two off road allocated parking spaces.
Low maintenance front and rear gardens.
Block paved patio area to rear.
To let unfurnished.
Council tax band B.
Children welcome and pets by negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66447190.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987001463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.