|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 July 2018 (140 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 411239
Property Reference: 411239.
A beautiful, bright and airy two-bedroom garden flat close to Hornsey rail station, recently refurbished to a high standard.
- Fantastic two-bedroom period conversion
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living area with integrated, high-end appliances
- Luxurious bathroom with double shower
- Separate WC
- Bi-fold doors open onto a beautiful patio/garden
- Located on a quiet, leafy street, minutes walk to Hornsey Rail Station (direct trains into central London) and Turnpike Lane underground station
- A short walk to the many restaurants and shops on Green Lanes and Crouch End
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,750.00 per month (£403.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,150.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 28 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 411239
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41123905072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.